The purpose of the requirements are to keep the group geographically focused and to only have stalkers that are prepared to be active within the group.
Stalkers Membership Requirements
- Reside in the Cotswolds and/or have land with permission to shoot deer in the Cotswolds on which the prospective member is the main/lead stalker
- Attend at least one event/meeting per annum
- Shooting Insurance – Minimum £5m Third Party Liability
- Agree to share all relevant membership details with all other members
- Apply the ‘Best Practise’ as laid down by the Deer Initiative.
- Encourage cross-boundary cooperation, support novices, eliminate secrecy, jealousy and fear of other stalkers.
- Annual contribution of £5 to cover expenses of members of the group on official business.